As with past meetings, there will be a day-long course prior to the start of the conference, on Thursday, October 13.
The conference is co-chaired by Judit Gervain and Joseph Culver.
Maria Angela Franceschini (MGH, Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA) – Keynote
Sol Diamond (Dartmouth College, USA)
Frédéric Dehais (ISAE, Toulouse, France)
Ursula Wolf (Bern University, Switzerland)
Frédéric Lesage (École Polytechnique de Montréal, Montréal, Canada)
Gorm Greisen (University of Copenhagen, Danemark)
Yasuyo Minagawa (Keio University, Japan)
Ippeita Dan (Jichi Med. University, Japan)
Chuck Nelson (BCH, Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA)
Abstract submission opens: May 1st, 2016
Abstract submission ends: June 15th, 2016 (midnight GMT)
Notification to authors: Late July 2016
Early registration ends: Sept 10th, 2016
- Judit Gervain – Co-Chair (CNRS & Université Paris Descartes, Paris, France)
- Joe Culver – Co-Chair (Washington University in St Louis, St Louis, USA)
- Heather Bortfeld (UC Merced, Merced, USA)
- Frédéric Dehais (ISAE, Toulouse, France)
- Turgut Durduran (Institute of Photonic Sciences, Barcelona, Spain)
- Adam Eggebrecht (Washington University in St Louis, St Louis, USA)
- Joy Hirsch (Yale School of Medicine, New Haven, USA)
- Fumitaka Homae (Tokyo Metropolitan University, Tokyo, Japan)
- Jana Kainerstorfer (Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburg, USA)
- Sarah Lloyd-Fox (Birkbeck, University of London, London, UK)
- Chuck Nelson (Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA)
- Hellmuth Obrig (Max Planck Institute, Leipzig, Germany)
- Nadege Roche (University of Caen, Caen, France)
- Fabrice Wallois (University of Picardie, Amiens, France)
The fNIRS 2016 conference is locally hosted by the Institute of Neuroscience and Cognition (INC) of the Université Paris Descartes, Sorbonne Paris Cité.
The members of the local organizing committee are Judit Gervain, Claude Meunier, Sophie Bernard, Jean-Claude Baron, Catherine Oppenheim, Jacques Eppelbaum, and Pierre Gressens.